KU 미디어

교내 건대신문,학원방송국,영자신문에서 발행하는 다양한 콘텐츠를 열람할 수 있는 게시판입니다.
본 게시판에 올라오는 모든 게시글에 대해 무단 복제 및 전제를 금합니다.

불레틴 281호-4.jpg1. Please give your greetings to the KU student.
As our university has passed through crisis for the past four years, an important time now comes when we have to relax the conflict and focus together to take care of each other. As a result of this, I feel burdened by the major task I have taken on as a president. I promise I will try to lead Konkuk University (KU) towards becoming a prestigious institution and boost our sense of pride.
2. How can you evaluate KU in your role as president?
Our university has great potential. Nonetheless, the capacities and benefits of KU have been distributed for four years. In the long run, this damage would affect the students. Moreover, in the situation of equating tuition fee, other universities were selected in the business of the nation to get finances for their universities. To overcome these situations, starting from the Prime Project, we have an opportunity for the development of KU. From now on, high quality programs of education allow professors and students to have self-confidence and a “we can do it” attitude.
3. In your pledge, you emphasized the importance of communicating with students. How will you proceed with communicating with students?
I think it is important to clearly communicate with each other and this is something I am very familiar with. The Communication Commission is comprised of the General Student Association (GSA) and each college is founded and operated. To confirm communication with each college, I will need to ask the deans about the progress.
4. You announced pledge to expand the finances by 10 billion won. What direction is the pledge processing?
Places such as the building of Veterinary Medicine and KU Language Institute can make a profit. If various educational programs are made and receive a positive response, it will maximize earnings. Moreover, we are scheduled to apply projects that the nation is running. It is guaranteed to get finances. Furthermore, because of the geographical position of KU, companies are taking an interest to make donations. It is also helpful to make affiliated organization realized and it is possible to commercialize certain areas off study and research.
5. What do you think about the dilapidated facilities of the College of Liberal Arts and Education which needs much improvement?
In my opinion, improving the Humanities institution (Liberal Arts & Education) is the first thing we must do with the finances of KU. Through donation, finances are being collected and the position of the Humanities institution will be situated in the original place of the college of Education.
6. There are concerns that budget of Prime is focused on the newly created major and it is powerful push of only one major. Please tell about this. It is a misconception. Prime budget will be also supportive in the existing majors. However, as new department has difficulties early on, it needs more supportive finances. If other departments succeed in more higher employment by collaborating professors and students, many finances about one billion will be offered.
7. How will KU change in the future?
After four years, our university will become more respected and prestigious and that will make students have pride. I am sure everyone’s satisfaction about education will be high.

댓글17

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수 추천 수
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 Next
/ 83
/ 83